Monthly Sum-Up | December 2015 | SBB ☕︎

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ! 
It's that time of the month again where I give you a brief sum-up of what I read during the month, give you an approximate rating and tell you if you should read it, or avoid. This month was very intense, with the holidays I got more time to read, but I was also under a lot of pressure to complete my 2015 Reading Challenge (which I did ! Horray for me!!). This month was also full of surprises, the books I was most excited to read were the most dissapointing ones, but I did find some really good books in the midst of all these books. I did I more thorough reviews on both Lev and Rikki :  Just check my "Book Reviews" in Caterogies in the top tab. Hope you guys are enjoying the holidays !! xx

          




 
Tempting the Best Man
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
✦✦✧✧✧
AVOID 







 




Lev
by Belle Aurora
✦✦✦✦✧
 READ





 





Jane Eyre
by Charlotte Bronte
✦✦✦✦✦
READ






 




Before
by Anna Todd
✦✦✦✧✧
AVOID














Rikki
by Abigail Strom
✦✦✦✦✧
READ 





 




Because of Low
 by Abbi Glines
✦✦✦✧✧
READ







 
The Girl He Never Noticed
by Sweetdreamer33
✦✦✦✦✧
READ






 




Trying Not To Love You
by Megan Smith
✦✧✧✧✧
AVOID








Wanted
by Kelly Elliott
✦✦✧✧✧
AVOID





 
 




College Girl
by Sheila Grace
✦✦✦✦✧
AVOID








Bad For You
by Abbi Glines
✦✦✦✦✧
READ 






 



 
The Marriage Bargain
by Jennifer Probst
✦✦✦✧✧
AVOID













Until Friday Night
by Abbi Glines
✦✦✦✦✧
READ  

Aucun commentaire